Scroll To Top
- The 48-year-old TV star posted on Twitter: 'You can have my rib cage [growing heart emoji] how do you just keep getting hotter and hotter #letsbbq'
- The actor is accused of a host of shocking allegations recently with the leak of social media messages which included acts of cannibalism, graphic sexual experiences, abuse and a BDSM fetish
- Several of Glanville's followers were horrified by the post and even urged the Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star to delete it
- Glanville seemed to be referencing a recent media appearance by Armie's ex-lover, Paige Lorenze, who told The Kyle and Jackie O Show that he allegedly wanted to remove one of her ribs and eat it
- The 34-year-old actor's publicist stepped away from working with the actor according to a Friday report from The Hollywood Reporter
- He has exited multiple film projects in recent weeks over graphic messages he allegedly sent several women over social media
- Last month he broke his silence about the rape fantasies, BDSM and cannibalism accusations waged against him in a statement to DailyMail.com